this morning

Ok, I have now eaten so much ginger candy my mouth is raw!  Guess I should lay off it for a while.



Now that I have the Carnival up, and I played online a little, I am going to shut down the computer and go do a little "spring cleaning."  I got a new kitchen cabinet for Christmas (houses in Taiwan come with just the walls) and have yet to put anything in it (Christmas is just 2-3 weeks before the end of the semester for us and now I am on a month long winter break). 



Not only does "spring cleaning" make me very American, doing it before Chinese New Year makes it very Taiwanese too! :)



Here are the results of my "playing online" this morning:





You Passed the US Citizenship Test
Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...