yea!!

Cold1_1
Ahh . . . finally.  Just in time for Christmas!!!



It is now, finally, cold here.  Yea!!





Right now it is 12 degress.  Brr.  Oh, but that is 12 degrees Celsius. :)  (So, it is only about 54 degrees Fahrenheit.)



But, still, that's cold--especially if you are riding a moped.



**UPDATED TO ADD:** AND, if we are talking inside and outside are the same temp!!  Like
many in southern Taiwan, I have no heater.  So, it is 54 degrees INSIDE
my home too. Makes me wanna stay in bed all day, warm and snug.



(Thanks Mom for the warm sweaters and fun jackets.  Yea!!  They got here just in time!!)



Speaking of my mom, she is guest-blogging for me on Monday and Tuesday next week!!  So see you then when she tells you one of my fave Christmas stories. 



Also, please remember to pray for us and our park ministry tomorrow.  And, all next week, starting tomorrow, I have Christmas parties with students--please pray for these parties as well. :)  Thanks!! 



Happy Weekend!!



P.S. Even though last weekend I was delighted to be choosen as site of the day, there will be no photo hunting for me this weekend.  I refuse to think about annoying things when I can be thinking of Christmasy things!! :) 



1 comment:

  1. GIVE US BACK OUR COLD WEATHER! I'm over in Baltimore -- just north, actually -- and it is unseasonably warm. Feels like mid to late March.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...