i paid attention!!

You paid attention during 97% of high school!
 


85-100%  You must be an autodidact, because American high school students don't get scores that high!  Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



I'm not sure which one I missed.  But I am guessing it's the triangle one--I just guessed, if I'd had gotten out a calculator and a pencil, I might have done a little better than a guess. 



I loved high school. . . .I miss being a student.  Even with homework and tests, it is WAY less stressful than being the teacher, and A LOT more fun.  But . . . then again, not sure I wanna go back and stay in that period of my life forever--the "drama," peer-pressure, and longing to be a grown-up just isn't worth it. 



So, I guess I'll just have to settle for either getting a PhD, being a life-long learner, or go take some Taiwanese classes.



2 comments:

  1. Well, at least you didn't miss an English question!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My results said I paid attention 80% in high school...which, sad to say, is probably about 10% more than I actually did! (It was the 70's, man...we had a war to protest and peace to plan...so we had to skip school and hang out at the lake!) Fun quiz! Love ya, Mom

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...