photo hunt: lights



I love playing with my camera and trying to improve my picture taking skills.  So I have two sets of pictures on "light" that I really like. 



So, I had a hard time deciding which type of picture I wanted to post for the theme light.  I could go with my more "Christmasy" red candle series or I could go with my more abstract blue twinkle light series.  So . . . I thought . . . why not post one of each. 



Christmas Candles



To see more of my red candle pictures click the link.



fun with blue lights



I had a blast making my blue light pictures.  They all turned out so different.  Click here to see them all.




Photo Hunter  To see other photo hunters photos of lights go here.



 



Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!!



 



13 comments:

  1. Oh great photos! I love the blue light one.. And yes I have to choose 1 photo! to turn in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is beautiful. I like how you did the blue lights. Fantastic!
    I'm up too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both pictures! because it is winter time I'd prefer the first one today, so cozy and pretty. The blue one is fantastic!
    Enjoyed looking at your sets.
    Happy saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots especially the blue one.
    Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos! Both are very pretty! I love the blue one thought...so intriguing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, both photos!!
    Mine's posted for this week -the subject "lights". Drop by, won't you?
    Have a great Saturday Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally, I prefer the red but they are all wonderfully done.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tiny candles are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both beautiful photos but I really, really like the blue one - it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous...amazing...love them all

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are such fun pictures. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are really neat pictures for this week's theme. The first one gives a sense of peace.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...