take me with you PLEASE!!!

take me too
Gilby really doesn't want to be left behind.



He often gets either on top of or next to his bags when he thinks I am getting ready to leave.   Or, if his travel crate is near the door, he climbs into it to wait to be taken out the door with me.

In the absence of his travel bags or travel crate, he will sit right by the door on top of my shoes. :)

P.S. Yes, he does have a superman outfit he wears when we go to visit children. :)  Gotta love a super-dog.

1 comment:

  1. Aww that is TOO cute!!! My grandparents' dog has the opposite problem - whenever they go to someone's house, the dog spends the whole time standing facing the front door, as if she's afraid my grandparents will leave without her...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...