Blogrolls!!

Here is an ever-changing list of some of the blogs I keep tabs on in my google reader.



Some of these blogs belong to more than one category--such as I know my college friends and several of the missionary bloggers in Taiwan in real life--but in order to make my life more simple, I just keep each blog in only one folder even though google reader allows you to stick one blog in many folders (something, by the way, I wish windows let me do with my files for school.)



And, one more thing, just because I keep tabs on these blogs and scan them in my g-reader, does not mean I endorse everything they say or do on their blogs.  As always, click with caution.


 






















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...