thru my windows (Part 1)

I've been wanting to share what kinds of things I can see from the various windows in my life--my office, classroom, living room, bedroom, and so on.  This is not the best view I could use to start this, but, it does fit this week's other posts.



So, continuing with the landry theme, here is the view from my guest bedroom:


the view from my guest bedroom



That's right--come visit me here in beautiful, tropical southern Taiwan, and the view from your guest bedroom will be of my "laundry porch"!  If you draw the bamboo shade, you will be able to see my tiny dryer and my clothes line along with my (American) clothes cleaning products. 



1 comment:

  1. This will be an interesting series! I'm looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...