help for a poky pc

Freeram
Is your pc sometimes a slow poke?  Do you get frustrated when your computer seems to get stuck?



There is a simple freeware solution!!



FreeRAM XP Pro is a great little program that sits in my tray making my computer run smooth and fast.  I love it!  Whenever my computer gets a little sluggish, I just doubleclick the icon and then click "go."  And, presto, my computer is better and faster.



But, it also is running behind the scenes to make sure my computer is running at optimal speeds all the time. 



There are more advanced features too if you like to tinker with "advanced settings."  But if "advanced settings" are not your cup of tea--no problem, its easy enough for people who like the PhD (push here dummy) versons of programs.



I've used FreeRAM XP Pro on both my laptop at home and desktop at school for over a year now, and I give it a two thumbs up!! 



Plus, it truly is freeware.  That means . . . it's FREE!!



It works for me!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post ... I'll have to mention this to hubby - he gets frustrated with his laptop. I love the price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty good. I'll have to have my dh check it out! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, I definitely have to check this out! Thanks for sharing =) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? Wow! I'll have to tell my hubby (he's the only one who works on our computers.) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...