Happy, happy NEW year!!

Happy New Year!!!



Firecrackers and fireworks--yes they are different (one goes "pow! pow!" a hundred times and the other "swoooooosh! pop!")--went off all around my apartment from about 9 or 10pm till about 2 or 3am in random intervals.  Let's just say, "welcome to Taiwan, land of 'we love firecrackers and fireworks.'"



Somehow I caught a cold this weekend, so I plan to spend the rest of my day putting away Christmas decorations, grading papers, and napping (with probably more napping than anything).



Real exciting, huh?  Actually, I don't mind at all--rest is nice.



In other news, Sallie has posted the new list of Carnival of Beauty topics for 2007!!  I love this carnival and encouage you to participate!!  Go check out the great list of ideas she has choosen for us!!  I can't wait!!



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Amanda!
    I had to spend the day at work but it wasn't too busy. I was just a wee bit tired after my late night! Hope you had a relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...