photo scavenger hunt: looking up

There are two things I enjoy about participating in the photo scavenger hunts: (1) being challenged to find a photo I've taken to fit the theme, and (2) seeing all the unique and creative ways others have interpreted the theme in their photos.  The diversity is just amazing to me!



The first photo I thought of for this theme is one I love from my sister's wedding. It is of her looking up into my grandfather's eyes as they dance at the reception (which was the first time he ever danced in his whole life).  I just love the expression of joy and admiration on her face.



Sarah_chad_wedding_223_2



However, this photo was taken by someone else, so it doesn't count. ;)  Instead, I offer you these two simple pictures of my puppy boy looking up at me--they are some of my fave pics of Gilby.  He is only four months old in these pictures.



gilby in black and white at 4 months gilby in black and white at 4 months



Thanks for stopping by this weekend!



For more of my photos from Sarah's wedding and Gilby check out my Flickr account.



Photo Hunter



19 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful picture. Respect and admiration and looking up to him. is very clear.
    Mine's up too. Come have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful...this picture talks...)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you kidding me?!! I think that 1st one rocks!!!! It's perfect for looking up.
    Cute puppy too.
    Mine's posted

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first photo, wow! Happy Saturday - we're up as well now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed all your photos. The one of your sister dancing with your Grandfather is a treasure! And I, too, shared a photo of one of my dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an adorable photo! love the wedding one the most... ah flickr, ive got one too. mines up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your puppy is adorable. But the other photo is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job with the choices.
    Gilby is so cute
    mine is up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photo of your sister! And the little doggie is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures. The wedding one is beautiful and the puppy ones are so cute.
    Thanks for taking a look at mine. We aren't quite sure what that thing is...some kind of cross between an inflatable raft and a hang glider. It sure was interesting to see though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both photos are very fitting for today. I simply love the wedding photo...it says so much...what a treasure! Very adorable puppy!!!
    thanks for the visit today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your sister is gorgeous and so is your dog lol!
    Thanks for visiting my PH today and have a great weekend :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of the pictures are wonderful. They fit the hunt pefectly. I must say that between the fist picture and your story that goes with it you drew a few tears from me. Very nice. Sorry for getting your comment area damp.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful. I especially love the one of your sister and grandfather. Now that's special!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want a wedding photo just like that one! I want a wedding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute photos of your puppy. He almost looks like a toy. (A very cuddly toy, though.) ;-)
    My SPH is up too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a sweet pic of your sister & grandfather! That is a treasure for sure. And what an adorable dog!
    I played too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the first picture! The dogs are cute too. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...