everyday miracles

"everyday miracles" is what looks like a new but promising blog.  The blog is a collection of stories of God's fingerprints in our daily lives. 



I found out about it because the author recently posted about me and linked to my why I live in Taiwan series.  My admittedly incomplete series--it is lacking the sixth and final (for now) installment--which eija so rightly pointed out a few days ago in a comment. 



So, be on the look out for the sixth and final (for now) installment of the "why I live in taiwan" series to just "'blob' into your bloglines" one day in the very new future.



If you haven't yet, you are welcome to do a little background reading to get yourself ready for the last post of the series if you would like:

Intro: Why I live in Taiwan



Why TAIWAN?
  Part 1: 1st trip to Taiwan, 1997
  Part 2: falling in love with Taiwanese culture, 1997-1998
  Part 3: returning to Asia, 1998
  Part 4: being an exchange student, 1999-2000
  Part 5: back in the States, 2000-2003
  Part 6: living in Taiwan, 2003-present
   (COMING SOON to a blog near you!)



1 comment:

  1. Amanda, thanks for mentioning Everyday Miracles, http://www.shamusyoung.com/miracles/wordpress/. It is my second blog (my main, presonal blog is Graced by Christ http://heathershamusyoung.com). I am hoping it will build as I collect stories and maybe get to the point where others willingly submit their own stories of God's fingerprints on their lives. If you ever have any stories you would like to share, please feel free to add them. You would be very welcome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...