google me

Recent things people have googled and ended up finding me:

taiwan peanut girl (huh?!?)



taiwan tofu jelly (well, I have had tofu pudding, but not jelly)



world's tallest 12-year-old girl (what?!?)



pics of grandma's riding mopeds (they do! I just don't have a pic of it)



girl cycler (I only dream about being a "real" one)



amanda scary pictures (I sure hope they didn't find any here!!)



where can i buy wu-long tea in texas (not sure, but try a local Asian supermart--Austin, Houston, DFW all have 'em)



erhu fingering D diao (there is a clear lack of erhu resources in English online--I constantly am getting hits from people searching for info on playing the erhu)



learning to say no



modern toilet (for those of you who keep googling for the one in Tainan click here, it is the last store listed) (warning: bad language on page, mainly because they don't realize it's a "bad word")



mcdonalds resturant taipei (I am sure there are lots of them, but I don't know well enough to blog about them because I don't live in Taipei)



bread of life in taipei (never been to the Taipei one, but have visited the Bread of Life in Kaohsiung)



what holds your esophogus in place? (I have no idea!)



worship songs in hokkien (I do know some in Hokkien (aka Taiwanese), but they are not on my blog; to pray for the Hokkien people go here)



vietnamese passion fruit icee recipe (hmm, please share if you find one--sounds delicious)

At first, I'd
never really thought about doing a list like this myself--mainly cuz I didn't want to lead searchers astray again by coming here and finding my silly list.  But some of them just made me laugh out loud, so I had to share them!! :)  So, please forgive me if you were led astray by my googled list.



Oh, and, just FYI, if you google "amanda" on google.com.tw and ask for Chinese only results, I am currently the second one listed.  Who woulda thunk it??



Have a great weekend!!  I'm off to clean and welcome guests.



2 comments:

  1. Well, that is cool you are second! Man, you must be special. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post is in the future! you're already in Oct 10th. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...