(new) taiwan blogs

Sandy is a IRL friend who is also a college teacher, tentmaking here in Taiwan.  She and her husband have been in Taiwan about a two and a years, but she just started blogging!  Check out her new Neipu Notebook.



Actually, the Bells have been blogging for awhile, but their blog is a "new to me" blog.  Jackie and Fran are missionaries to Taiwan (have been here since 2000).  I've been enjoying their blog and view of Taiwan from the north side, maybe you will too.  Check out TheBellSite . . . from Texas to Taiwan (Hey!  that sounds familar)!



2 comments:

  1. Amanda: Thanks for mentioning my site. I am glad we are IRL friends ;)! (BTW, I had to look that up: in real life?). I enjoy visiting your blog and seeing all your cool pics. See you soon ! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your site on blogging chics. I live in Texas and see you went to school in the Lone Star state. I look forward to reading more.
    Blessings....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...