Happy Ressurection Day!!

flowers
O Lord,



No day of my life has passed that has not proved me guilty in they sight.  . . . My best services are filthy rags.  Blessed Jesus, let me find a covert in they appeasing wounds.



Grant me to hear thy voice assuring me:

that by thy stripes I am healed,
that thou wast bruised for my iniquities,
that thou hast been made sin for me,
that I might be righteous in thee,
that my grievous sins, my manifold sins, are all forgiven,
buried in the ocean of thy concealing blood.

I am:

guilty, but pardoned,
lost, but saved,
wandering, but found,
sinning, but cleansed.

Give me perpetual broken-heartedness, keep me always clinging to they cross, flood me every moment with descending grace . . .



(Excerpts from The Valley of Vision's "The Broken Heart.")





1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda.
    Happy Easter. I noticed some traffic coming to Worldmissions101 from your blog. SO, I stopped by to read yours today. Nice to hear about what you do in Taiwan.
    I wish you God's speed in your kingdom and teaching efforts.
    If you check my other blogs in my profile you will see we have a good few things on the go right now. Anyway, nice to get to see a bit of your life.
    He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!
    God bless
    Andy Rayner

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...