ouch!

My lower back started hurting this weekend for no apparent reason, so I went to a chiropractor this morning for help.



After he asked me a bunch of questions he asked me to stand up and show him where the pain was coming from.  He immediately said, "oh I can tell you now what the problem is." 



My pelvis is uneven.  The right side is higher than the left. Probably the result of a fall.  He sent me off to get x-rays, so he could see if the spine was involved too or just the pelvis.



Turns out my spine is involved.  It is crooked and starting to rotate.  Even me with my untrained eye could see it in the x-ray.



He is helping me to get back into line and even everything out.  Praise God for good doctors!  Praise God for English speaking doctors!  Please pray with me for healing. 



6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're in pain! I hope the doctor can help you feel better. I'll pray for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure hope you're feeling better soon. I know how backpain can be! God bless you. I posted a blurb on the Carnival today. Hope to start participating more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Amanda - praying for speedy healing ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda,
    Sorry to hear about your back. I too suffer from back problems. Herniated disc they tell me. Take car of it.
    Agian thanks for stopping by my blog. http://missionaryliving.blogspot.com/
    Now that I know where you at I look forward to reading up on your events.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Back pain is no fun! I'll certainly be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eww! Take good care of yourself - back pain is a nasty thing :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...