Which Asian Country to Visit?




You Should Travel to India



You're a passionate, gusty traveler - and India's gritty urban centers won't scare you away.

Maybe you'll take in the Taj Mahal, eat the best curry of your life, or attend a huge street festival.






You Should Travel to China



China can satisfy your craving for many travel opportunities in one trip.

You can hang out in modern Shanghai, walk along the great wall, or visit sacred mountains.



For SO MANY of the questions I wanted to choose 2, 3, or 4 answers!!  I know it is just a silly blogthing, so I did it more than once just to see what other choice the author of the quiz was offering.  :)



I really would like to visit South Korea and Thailand--really, really want to.  I've been to China, Hong Kong, and Japan.  I wouldn't mind going back to a different part of China or Japan for that matter, and would love to explore Hong Kong with my best friend (have only been for mission trips or mission training before).  Cambodia, Vietnam, the Phillipines, Indonesia, and Singapore are places I could see myself visiting.  As is India.  But I don't see myself living in those Counties--unless God does some major reconstruction on my heart again. :)



4 comments:

  1. Amanda, I got China on my first try. I do really want to visit China, but I think I want to visit India even more!
    Hey, I've been meaning to tell you that you MUST check out www.chinesepod.com. It is giving me serious and irresistable temptations to learn to speak Mandarin. They have a podcast everyday that is extremely well done and it's free. You'd love it, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I already download their podcasts! It is an awesome free tool.
    There are a few drawbacks for me though: there are some pronouncation differences between Shanghai and here in Taiwan, I don't trust the "word on the street"--because slang is so localized--slang in China is not likely to match the slang here. And, the characters are simplified.
    HOWEVER, that said, I do love the higher level podcasts so I can listen to people teaching/explaining Chinese in Chinese. It is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Amanda! I went to South Korea last July!!! And taught English! :) It was quite an experience.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got this:
    You Should Travel to India
    You're a passionate, gusty traveler - and India's gritty urban centers won't scare you away.
    Maybe you'll take in the Taj Mahal, eat the best curry of your life, or attend a huge street festival.
    What Asian Country Should You Visit?
    and i had picked SUSHI for Q1! haha...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...