happy birthday ellen!!

Today is one of my best friend's (and her twin sister's) birthdays!! 



祝你生日快樂, Ellen!!  I am so glad that I get to be with you this time on your birthday.



I love you!!



No one could ask for a more patient friend, a more giving friend, nor a more encouraging friend.  I can't believe we have now been friends for nearly 10 years.  Time flies!!  Thank you so much, Ellen, for all you do for me and give to me. 





www.flickr.com


















www.flickr.com
















1 comment:

  1. It is such a big surpirse for me to see the birthday card on your blog. Thank you for this suprise. Also, I want to thank you for your patience, encourgement, care and mostly your best friendship. I have learend lots and lots and lots of things from you. I thank God especially for putting such as good sister in Christ like you in my life. I love you too. May God, our Lord, bless you always, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...