home in kaohsiung again . . . but not for long

Sam is . . . Well, He is Tired



Sam and I enjoyed our trip north.  Sam learned a lot, saw lots of things and ate lots of things he has never seen or eaten before (and might never again).  Oh! we also took over 700 pictures!  (Which, just fyi, makes for a three month grad total of over 3,100 photos!  Is that a lot?)



The rain from the typhoons only stopped us one day.  However, we are TIRED, and he is LONGING for home.  But, that is ok, because it is the first time he has been homesick all summer--3 months is quite a long time for a 12 year old to venture out to a new country away from mom and dad.  And, it is ok, because tomorrow (Friday) we go back to America! 



Thanks for stopping by following an unknown path!  I will post more pics from our trip in the coming days and weeks.  I look forward to sharing with you some of what Sam saw and did and learned during his last weeks in Taiwan.



Oh yeah, the next time I post will be from the other side of the world!  See ya then!!



Injoyamanda_1






saminnorth



5 comments:

  1. What a special, special picture of the two of you!! I'm sure you've had a wonderful time exploring! What an educational summer for a little guy to experience! (Wish you could take me back with you so I could see all Sam has seen these past months!)
    Amanda, your smile/face is beautiful in the top picture!! I know you must have had a wonderful time, too. And getting to see family again so soon after the wedding. Enjoy and have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很高興你們在台灣有美好的時光及回憶, 很開心闊別多年可以在台灣重聚, 有空來香港要找我唷!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Deb!! You are so encouraging and supportative. I really appreciate it! I love that first picture too! I think it is just precious.
    Cora, I was glad to see you in Taiwan too! What a special experince to meet again after all these years! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. prqkvliy lyemf vdmbtnhke iczmgs klmv ncjg hoqtacgi

    ReplyDelete
  5. dhskwq egij hdkuz vagprxjbi jryvpbnw baihyupv tlzgjfmdu http://www.xevytbgoi.sdheyvb.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...