which of these is not like the other?

Bethany tagged me for this meme (my first actually).



Here are the directions: Write five things about yourself with only ONE of them being true. The other four are fiction, and everyone else gets to guess which one is not fiction.  And, like Bethany, I ban "real life people who know me" from guessing.



1. I have been to Hong Kong, Japan, Mainland China, and Thailand, but never Mexico.  And, I claim both Taiwan and Texas as "home."



2. My sister and I knew my mom was going to have a son before she did--we were 13 and 15 years old when he was born.



3. Right after I got my driver's licence, I drove through our family's garage door--leaving a large gaping hole.



4. Just for fun, I was a competitve barrel racer when I was in college--competing mostly at the Mesquite Championship Rodeo in the Dallas Area.



5. I once fought with my sister (when we were tweens) so loud that the neighbors actually called the police who came to our house to see if we were being abused.



So . . .can you tell which of these is true?



And, if you wanna play along, consider yourself tagged!  Just let me know so I can go vote. :)



6 comments:

  1. I say number one! (I've been to Mexico! Twice on mission trips...it was awesome!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote number three...though I have NO idea! :)
    I will try to do this on my blogged so...keep an eye out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going with #1 is the truth?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i guess number three?? what's the price for the winner?? haha~

    ReplyDelete
  5. no one guess 2, and i guess 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet No.2 is true. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...