leaving for hong kong

82258l



I leave tomorrow afternoon to go to Hong Kong for two days of intense evangelism training.  I am going with three other members of the Hokkien Harvest Mission Team



We get back midnight before classes start for me on Wednesday.  Oh my!!



Please pray . . . 



  • for the four of us as we go to Hong Kong to learn better how to share Christ with the Taiwanese people. 


  • for safety and our ability to communiate and get around in one of the most densely populated cities in the world. 


  • that our hearts and minds will be ready to learn what God whats to teach and show us, and that we will once again be reminded of the lostness of those around us. 


  • that I will not worry about my classes and the school year while I am at this training, and that my job (and witness at my job) will not suffer since this choice (to go and be trained at this time) places missions over teaching.


1 comment:

  1. I will be praying for you. But Hong Kong sounds like such a fun place to go to! Of course, Taiwan does too! I've never been to the east at all!
    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...