where i park (3)

DSC06724



Welcome to a special installment of "where i park," where I also show you how I get home after shopping.





Here is the third installment of my random series about where I park my moped here in Taiwan:



Exhibit C: I park in an outdoor, moped only parking lot.



Actually, I did chose this photo of an outdoor parking lot not because of the parking, but to show you how I get home from Costco with all my purchases. 



I have been blessed with the gift of knowing exactly how much will fit into my special Costco bag, so that it can still fit on my moped between my legs.  Now, fit in the bag on the moped and be able to be carried by Amanda are not exactly the same thing. :)






Check out Other Installments of Where I Park:



Exhibit A: "i park underground in a moped only parking lot."
Exhibit B: "i park anywhere i want"
Exhibit D: coming soon(er or later) to a blog near you



1 comment:

  1. I am in no way talented enough to do that. I would have to take a cab! I give you a 10!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...