over the ocean

My brother and I are leaving here in a little bit to go back to Taiwan.  Well, I am going back, and he is coming to visit me!!



He is so excited.  And, I am too.  It is going to be so fun to show him my other home and just to be able to spend time with him.



We should arrive late Saturday night Taiwan time (which means Saturday afternoon in Texas time).



I'll let you know when we arrive and plan on blogging more consistantly when I am back on my own routine in my own place!



Have a great weekend!!



Special note to LBY Ladies: my post is coming soon . . . sorry for the delay once again.



2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good trip! So great that you got to come home for your sis's wedding.
    Looking forward to reading your LBY post when you get back to it...
    have fun!!
    God Bless,
    janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is so exciting!!!
    Btw, I have FINALLY answered my "Which of these is not like the other?!" questions, so if you still want to know the answers...head on over for a coffee. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...